PS-X2 - AMPLIFIER POWER SUPPLY
- This power supply can be used for all amplifiers that are run on dual rail voltages ( +, GND, - )
- PS-X2 PCB uses 4 power capacitors, and 8 single diodes to create dual bridge rectifiers.
- Board would accept capacitors that are up to 44 mm in diameter, and with 10 mm raster pitch.
- Rectifier diodes D1 - D8 should be in TO-3P or TO-247 format package.
- Inductors can be used at LR-1 and LR-2 places to create C-L-C filter, for lower PS noise.
- Resistors can be used at LR-1 and LR-2 places to create C-R-C filter, for lower PS noise.
- If no filter desired, inductors / resistors should be replaced with simple jumper - wire link.
PCB is made of FR-4 fiberglass material with Cu-70 mikron + Pb track overlay (tinplated), CNC drilled, with two sided Cyan soldermask, and with White component overlay.
PCB size is : 201 mm x 97 mm ... ( 7.94 in x 3.82 in )
Two PCB's are required for stereo, one per each channel.
Professional made printed circuit boards are available :
1 Pcb. ….. 34.00 Euro
2 Pcb. ….. 56.00 Euro
( Worldwide shipping included )